10 Worthy Travel Camping Tents for Trippers
The number of people a camping tent can hold should be optimal and according to the choice of the user.
While packing for a camping trip, the weight of the bag and equipment should always be light as a heavy tent can be a nightmare for the camper to carry around.
Ease of usage
Setting up a tent can be a task of its own. While choosing a tent the ease of assembling and dissembling of a tent plays a major role.
After packing up a tent the space it takes can be a deciding factor. An ideal tent should take minimal space as the storage capacity of a person during a camping expedition is very limited.
A tent should be of good quality while purchasing a tent people don’t know how to look for quality, but that’s what we are here for, we will be telling you how can you differentiate between the quality of a tent.
A tent should be able to withstand many kinds of weather and climatic changes. A tent which gets torn apart after only a few trips can be a real pain. As a camping tent is a long-term investment, so, while purchasing a new one durability plays a major role in making that decision. It is very difficult for a person to check the durability of a tent before buying it, that’s what we are here for as we have FAQs section for making your job easy.
Material used in the tent should of a specific type as the fabric used should be breathable whilst being water-resistant, the rods should be the right amount rigid and flexible.
A camping tent should hold its position and does not get bent out of shape only after a few trips. The rods should be flexible whilst being rigid enough to hold its position.
- One of the first recorded mentions of a tent is in Bible.
- Over 42 million American, 14% of U.S. population, go camping each year.
- Millennials go camping more than any other age group.
- There is not a universal definition of camping.
- One of the most effective way to reset a person’s natural clock is to go camping.
- Before tents were used for recreation, they were a basic survival necessity.
- The most popular camping gear purchase is a flashlight.
- The father of modern outdoor movement is widely considered to be author, preacher, and sportsman William H. H. Murray.
- Northern Rim Campground – Arizona
- Sage Creek Primitive Campground – South Dakota
- Watchman Campground, Zion National park – Utah
- Arch Rock Campground – Nevada
- Gros Ventre Wilderness – Wyoming
Take a Closer LooK
Hey, I am Rishabh Kaushik, an engineer by profession. I am also a martial artist and started writing because I find it the best way that people can enjoy other’s experience. I travel a lot and have found that there is something everywhere, whether it is a sunset on a beach or the thrill of snowboarding in the mountains. Ciao