Friendship is one of the necessary tools for living and all you need is a loyal friendship. Even if a person had all the good things still, he needs that one friend who can understand his concerns. Also, loneliness can add monotony to anyone’s life. So, friendship is a must thing that everyone loves to add in their life. It is like a mirror that gives back the very best version of who you are. A true one never complains about anything and has very fewer expectations. This complete thing builds just because of one parameter and that is trust. A strong faith can flourish the friendship more. Therefore, all you need is a loyal friendship.
Benefits of Friendship And Importance of Its Loyalty
- In good times friends help you to make memories while during the worst, they act as a saviour. A true one will never leave you no matter what and support even at your bad times like divorce, serious illness, job loss, or the death of a loved one.
- They increase a sense of belonging and purpose.
- They are the boosters and stress reducers, which automatically promotes your overall health. People with strong social support have a reduced risk of many health problems, including depression, high blood pressure, anxiety, stress, etc. Studies have shown that older adults with good social life are likely to live longer than people with fewer connections.
- Improve self-confidence and helps in realizing self-worth.
- Also, encourage you to change or avoid unhealthy lifestyle habits such as smoking, drinking, not exercising, or a lot more.
How Many Friends Do You Need to Make Your Life Awesome?Quality counts more than quantity. Well, rather than focusing on increasing the counts of your friends, it is better to concentrate on quality. It is good to have a diverse network of friends, but if they are not loyal to you, then they are of no use. You always want a friend who is with you in every situation.
How Can You Nourish Your Friendship?
- Need to Have a Give a Take Attitude – For maintaining and developing a healthy friendship, one should have a give-and-take attitude. Letting know you care about them and giving appreciation in every achievement can help in strengthening your bond. You need to be a good person to surround yourself with good friends.
- Act of Kindness – Consider friendship as an emotional bank account. Every act of kindness and gratitude will enhance your account, while the negativity pulls it down.
- Be a Good Listener – Be a good listener rather than a speaker. Always ask what’s going on in your friend’s life. When any of your friends share the details of his hard times then properly listen to him and don’t advise unless it is asked for.
- Open Up – Be close to your friend by opening up about yourself. Disclosing personal experiences and concerns show that they have a special place in your life, which deepens your connection.
- Built Your Trust – Responsibility, reliability, and dependence is the key to forming strong friendships. Be on time. Don’t make false promises. When they share confidential information with you, keep it private.
- Make Yourself Available – Building a close friendship takes time. Regularly make an effort to keep in touch with them. You may feel awkward initially over the phone, but this feeling is likely to pass as you get more comfortable with each other.
Only this much you need to do to get a loyal friendship.